Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good Morning, America!

Thought I would somewhat step away from the holiday blogging for a moment. Turns out I haven't blogged since I got to New Jersey (or at least, not about New Jersey). Perhaps there isn't much to blog about? Maybe it's too insanely hot for me to be bothered? And wait, didn't I just say I was going to step away from holiday blogging?

So. It was my Birthday on Sunday. Don't worry, you're not the only one who forgot! What did I get up to, I hear you asking.......Uhhhhmm... Nothing, really. It was too hot to do anything but lay under the fan and groan irritably. It was fun though. I carried out my yearly tradition of listening to, and manically posting the following song on every social networking site I use.



I don't know why, man, but this song reminds me of you Roadee. :)
I'm looking forward to going back to California.. Hold on, there's a song for that too....


Yeah, that's right.. Put any song to a video made of clips from Kingdom Hearts results in an instant winner!

What was .. oh yeah, California. I love that place. Or at least, I love San Francisco and the Bay Area, seeing as that's the only part I have seen (and the only part I care to see- well.. for the most part. I'm not particularly interested in visiting Southern Cali, it would be sorta cool to drive through Northern Cali.. One day, perhaps? Roadee, you in?). I want to visit Berkeley, as I am sure I've mentioned in a previous post. I think I'm going to New York City on Thursday for a few days. That'll be fun, I hope. - The I hope parts comes out of extraneous circumstances, not at all to do with the fact that it is New York. I'm sure NYC itself will be great. The #1 Vegan city in the world (San Francisco is #2 by the way, yeah!). I'm gonna go nuts.

In other news, there was a "Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction" marathon on the other day. I used to love watching that! They stopped showing it back in you-know-where, so I was like "wooooh, yeah!" and watched the whole of it. When it finished, it left me craving for more. Is it at all possible to purchase this series on DVD? I gotsta have it.

PS. 'Back to California' is by Sugarcult. Thought I'd throw that in.

1 comment:

  1. I remembered your birthday!

    I can't say that I'm surprised that Happy Birthday To Me reminds you of me. I mean, I'm awesome, it's awesome - there's your connection! Lol.

    Oh I'm down for any road trip anywhere in America. I kinda want to live in San Diego though, that's real southern California. I really want to see the SD zoo. Although I don't support like caging animals, but I've just always wanted to see it.

    I downloaded Back To California after I went to Cali too. It was like my song I cried to.

    ReplyDelete